What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Problem with instability

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2 weird things are happening,

1st as it is pulling up a web page the screen flashes back and forth between sizes and zooms in and out

2nd on a text input box the space bar starts tapping out spaces on its own.

Powered off and seemed to be ok then fritzed again.

Hoping it could be from a program I installed. Unfortunately have downloaded several over last few days so hard to tell which one.

Would the easiest thing to do is just delete these last few programs and see?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a reboot, power button/homebutton at the same time until apple appears and restarts. Try a Restore from itunes.. Are you jailbroken? Different things happen with that so try the hacking forum to compare apps for troubleshooting if you are. Good luck!

OP
F

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not Jail Broken, have tried itunes restore but will try the reset

Thanks

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably your screen protector is the culprit,often happened to my smart phones but never in iPad though. If you have some sort of screen protector on such as zagg,but if you don't have a screen protector then it's probably the finger,I often find myself wondering why the websites zoom IN when I try to scroll,and find my thumb on the screen corner or my sleeve pressing return or l key while typing. So check for these too,if these are not the issues then probably an app or even a defected screen might be the issue but it all depends. Just try a reset first and then see.

Most reactions