What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#17-001:: iOS10 Export Text Replacement files

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseyWaless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
#17-001:: iOS10 Export Text Replacement files

WHAT: I'd like to find a way to export the general/keyboard/text replacement file for use in another application; hopefully in an ASCII text format. I've done a web search but I've kind of come up empty with a lot of dead ends.

WHY: I want to use an application called PhraseExpress which provides a "text expander" or Autotext capability on my Win8 PC and I'd like to import this file into that application or in some other manner use it so I don't have to re-create it.

Any suggestions? JoseyWales /0213

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that there is no legal way to do what you're requesting as it would involve cracking the source code of an application and would be nothing less than theft and piracy. We do not allow any discussions along those topics in this forum.
With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts