What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16GB or 32GB?

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well if the iPad came with an sd card slot then all these arguments are futile....it's a lovely game apple is playing with us.

Last edited:

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a 64 GB iPad and have just under 10 GB free. Needless to say, I am happy with my decision of purchasing the 64 GB over the 32 GB, which I was also considering, and the 16 GB, which I decided against immediately. As I accumulate more and more apps, videos, photos, and music, I may have to start (gasp) purging my old content, so I'm starting to wish maybe I waited for the iPad 4 with 128 GB storage, but being that that day is far off into the future, as much of my photography content is old screenshots, I am pleased for the moment. Of course, it all comes down to what YOU the buyer will be using the device for, but personally, I prefer to have a little more than I need just in case, rather than go too small and regret it the rest of my life.

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well if the iPad came with an sd card slot then all these arguments are futile....it's a lovely game apple is playing with us.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play the "game" as you say......... :rolleyes:
No arguements either........just poeple stating their reasons for why they purchased what they did. No answer is correct for everyone.

I have 12GB left on my 64GB iPad4.

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nobody is forcing anyone to play the "game" as you say......... :rolleyes:
No arguements either........just poeple stating their reasons for why they purchased what they did. No answer is correct for everyone.

I have 12GB left on my 64GB iPad4.

Well of the iPad came with a 2 gig base memory with an SD card slot then there wouldn't be such a thread would there.

Everyone will still own an iPad because its such a great device. Maybe even more people with get one if this was the case as the entry price point would be lower.
It's apple's marketing machine that is driving the need to consider the options and possibly even driving more potential customers away.

keith500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you play games a lot then 16gb isn't enough as some games are up to 2gb each for the big name with console quality graphics so for a 22yr old boy like me who loves gaming you need a 32gb defiantly.

Most reactions