What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1611mac says hello

1611mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.... Actually don't have an iPad yet... I typically buy all my stuff used or refurbed from Apple. Used prices are still too high and refurbs not available yet on Apple site.

But... my purchase is coming soon so I'm trying to "keep up" with iPad news. I'm a Mac evangelist from way back... I'm actually one of the 5 people who bought an Apple /// (yes, that's an Apple "3" circa 1980). So.. I've been using Apple products for 30 years.

Managed a graphic arts department for a yellow page publisher for a number of years so I have had lot's of experience with the Mac and media though I have not worked for a corp for years...

I'm looking forward to reading my ebooks on the iPad... I currently read on my iMac and MBP. I'm a big fan of public domain material... though I have been buying some new stuff lately... mostly on US history.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome you will find your other macs will be getting lonely soon.

Can I recommend James Lowell's biography of Lincoln. A free download from the Project Gutenburg. Just finished it and I loved the authors narrative style.

Most reactions

Latest posts