1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

15,000 emails

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by macpark, Sep 15, 2012.

1. macpark

macpark iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just set up my new iPad and it would appear that every email I ever sent through my iPhone or Mac has appeared in my inbox. I am currently trying to edit and delete them but can only do so 1 by 1. Is there a quicker way and why did it happen in the first place?:confused:
  2. evohicks

evohicks iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I would like to know this also, it was a pain when I had to do this recently.
  3. Czevski

Czevski iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    With your iPad in landscape, tap the edit button and you will see that you can delete a page at a time. In portrait, you have to swipe left to right to bring up the list that you can edit. I'm not sure if eliminating the e-mails from the on-line source will help now, but it seems that you are not doing that.
  4. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,000 / 0
    Try to go to settings and change your settings to the number of emails shown...

image-535067335.jpg