If you're someone who likes editing photos on your iPad, Fosfor.com has come up with the following list of what they consider to be 12 of the best photo apps. There's some pretty interesting stuff in there.
- Photo fx Ultra ($5.99) - Choose from 68 different filters and 65 different color looks. Supports resolutions of up to 3072 pixels.
- FlickStackr ($1.99) - Very handy if you're someone who uses Flickr, as this app uploads, tags and manages your Flickr sets.
- TiltShift Generator for iPad ($2.99) - Use this to apply depth-of-field effects to your photos. One of the best of the bunch, according to Fosfor.
- Cropolator for iPad ($0.99) - Crops and rotates images. Supports resolutions of up to 3072 pixels.
- Diptic ($1.99) - This app enables you to combine several photos to make a collage photo.
- Photo Transfer App ($2.99) - Use this app to move images between your iPad, iPhone or computer via your Wi-Fi network.
- Cinq for iPad ($4.99) - Installs a server on your computer with your iPhoto library, so that you can then use the app to browse through your photos in the library.
- Photogene for iPad ($3.99) - A very popular app, apparently, enabling you to perform simple tweaks on your photos, such as cropping and adding different filters and frames.
- Scott Kelby's Photo Recipes Live ($9.99) - An app from the best-selling photography writer, Scott Kelby, that teaches you how to take photographs.
- Colorsplash ($1.99) - Use your finger to paint splashes of colour on photos.
- SketchMee HD ($4.99) - Turns your photos into sketches. Supports resolutions of up to 4096 by 3072.
- DropBox (Free) - Great for moving photos from your iPhone to your iPad or computer. The free version has up to 2GB of storage, and the premium version has 100GB.
Search tags for this page