What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 Days of Christmas

GROMMIE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used this Apple giveaway to download a couple of music tracks to both my 3GS phone and I-Pad 2. Both tracks ( Lady Gaga and, today, David Guetta) have accompanying videos which play fine on my phone but no sign of them on the Pad, which is really the best place to view. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?? The music plays fine, just no video. Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded them also, they are in my Video App, under music videos......

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3408591312.png
    image-3408591312.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 207

ipazol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GROMMIE said:
I have used this Apple giveaway to download a couple of music tracks to both my 3GS phone and I-Pad 2. Both tracks ( Lady Gaga and, today, David Guetta) have accompanying videos which play fine on my phone but no sign of them on the Pad, which is really the best place to view. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?? The music plays fine, just no video. Thanks

Is tis an app. Or how do I get this 12 days of Christmas. Is it available in the USA.

OP
G

GROMMIE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh...Many thanks to Gabriel1.....yes they're all there in the videos. DOH. It would be nice if it went there if I play a song with an associated video, like my phone does but hey ho. In answer to the other post...Yes it's an app called 12 days of Christmas. It's free and every day Apple give something away. Could be a song, game, book or film but hurry...we're on day 6 today! Feels good, too, getting something free from Apple HAHA. Many thanks again and Happy New Year!

OP
G

GROMMIE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to ipazol...I now see you're asking if it's available in USA....don't know answer to that one. I'm in the UK and we had this last year....great. Thanks again to Gabriel1-awesome how you did that signpost red arrow. I am not worthy!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GROMMIE said:
Sorry to ipazol...I now see you're asking if it's available in USA....don't know answer to that one. I'm in the UK and we had this last year....great. Thanks again to Gabriel1-awesome how you did that signpost red arrow. I am not worthy!

I used an app called Skitch.

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-2745250209.png
    image-2745250209.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 200

Sneaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Canada also doing the 12days of Christmas and got a book app it will not download and if I click on it again it says already purchased. It just shows as waiting. Can someone please help? I have rebooted.
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts