What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.9 question!

Gumm1worm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,
I just ordered my iPad Pro 12.9 and want to get the apple case and Smart Cover for it. Also would like to get a carry case for it to hold wires and other things. I was looking into this
Reform 13" Brief with TENSAERLITE Heather Black
It's for the 13" MacBook Pro but was wondering if anyone knows if it would fit the iPad with the Smart Cover and case on?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello,
I just ordered my iPad Pro 12.9 and want to get the apple case and Smart Cover for it. Also would like to get a carry case for it to hold wires and other things. I was looking into this
Reform 13" Brief with TENSAERLITE Heather Black
It's for the 13" MacBook Pro but was wondering if anyone knows if it would fit the iPad with the Smart Cover and case on?
It would be more than big enough to fit the iPad Pro and any accessories you desire.

OP
G

Gumm1worm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! I just was worried with the case and cover on the iPad it wouldn't fit where the MacBook goes.

Most reactions

Latest posts