Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Siri on the new iPad

This is a discussion on Siri on the new iPad within the Siri for the New iPad forums, part of the iPad Help category; There is some inside chat that Apple are going to be applying Siri(the intuitive chat based operator on the iPhone 4s) to the new iPad, ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Siri on the new iPad

  1. #1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222271
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67

    Siri on the new iPad

    There is some inside chat that Apple are going to be applying Siri(the intuitive chat based operator on the iPhone 4s) to the new iPad, it will of course require some form of a connection, either wifi or if you have the 4G iPad them you will be able to access it anywhere, or if you create a hotspot(Contracts only!) on your iPhone device(3GS and later) it simply uses your current data allowance on your iPad as a portable wifi(some charges may be incurred so ask your contract supplier first.

    Any views on having Siri on the new iPad are welcome, I'd love to hear back from you all. Any questions are also welcome.

    All the best

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Hi there--I am going to move this to the "Siri on the new iPad" section..

    Thank you!!
    Last edited by skimonkey; 06-30-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    Gayle likes this.

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  4. #3
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    215920
    Liked
    85 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Mids, UK
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey
    Hi there--I am going to move this to the "Siri on the new iPad" section..

    Thank you!!
    Hi,
    How do I get to Siri on the new iPad section? I have searched help etc. with no joy. I must admit to finding difficulty in navigating the forum, especially as I am low tech.
    Thanks
    Blaugrana forever

  5. #4
    Moderator
    Member #
    131244
    Liked
    1416 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Regina,Canada
    Posts
    18,508
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh515

    Hi,
    How do I get to Siri on the new iPad section? I have searched help etc. with no joy. I must admit to finding difficulty in navigating the forum, especially as I am low tech.
    Thanks
    It's at the top of the first page in the iPad 3 section.
    BTW,how did you find it to be able to post here?
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  6. #5
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    215920
    Liked
    85 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Mids, UK
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by scifan57

    It's at the top of the first page in the iPad 3 section.
    BTW,how did you find it to be able to post here?
    Thank you very much.
    I didn't know I was even on the section. There just seemed to be one or two posts and a comment that one of the posts was being moved to the Siri page.
    I see that now but it was unclear at the time. Just goes to show you never stop learning.
    Best regards,
    Mike
    smilam likes this.
    Blaugrana forever

  7. #6
    Moderator
    Member #
    131244
    Liked
    1416 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Regina,Canada
    Posts
    18,508
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh515

    Thank you very much.
    I didn't know I was even on the section. There just seemed to be one or two posts and a comment that one of the posts was being moved to the Siri page.
    I see that now but it was unclear at the time. Just goes to show you never stop learning.
    Best regards,
    Mike
    I think we will see more posts in this section as we get closer to and after the release date for iOS 6.
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  8. #7
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    227055
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by scifan57

    I think we will see more posts in this section as we get closer to and after the release date for iOS 6.
    I can't wait 2 more months.
    Last edited by ikaika777; 07-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.

  9. #8
    Moderator
    Member #
    131244
    Liked
    1416 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Regina,Canada
    Posts
    18,508
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaika777

    I can't wait 2 more months. dde16
    You don't have a choice,unless you're an authorized Apple developer and have legitimate access to the beta version of iOS 6.
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  10. #9
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    227055
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by scifan57

    You don't have a choice,unless you're an authorized Apple developer and have legitimate access to the beta version of iOS 6.
    I know, I just hate waiting.

  11. #10
    Moderator
    Member #
    131244
    Liked
    1416 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Regina,Canada
    Posts
    18,508
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaika777

    I know, I just hate waiting.
    It's just like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid.
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. SIRI on iPad.
    By David_James in forum iPad 1 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:07 PM
  2. Siri, pls teach me the Chinese language (Siri,請教我標準普通話)
    By csllanna in forum Chinese Dedicated iPad forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:59 AM
  3. iPhone 4S Siri Video Demo, Using Siri For The First Time
    By PhilSynowiec in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 10:58 PM

Search tags for this page

ipad siri
,
is siri on ipad 3
,

new ipad siri

,
siri for the new ipad
,

siri ipad

,

siri on ipad 3

,
siri on the new ipad
,
the new ipad siri
Click on a term to search for related topics.