Amazon Instant Video is an Internet video on demand service, offered by Amazon.com which offers television shows and films for rental and purchase. Amazon Instant Videos are popular now providing the latest movies which you can watch them on your Computer, Kindle Fire, Roku etc. But you may have problem watching Amazon Instant Videos on your new iPad 3, because these videos are DRM protected wmv files.
Actually, with the help of Amazon Instant video converter, you can easily solve the problem. Here, i use Pavtube ChewTune, which is a professional DRM removal program. With it, you can smoothly strip DRM protection off Amazon Videos and convert the videos to iPad 3 liked mp4 format.
Please just follow the easy steps to convert amazon instant videos to new iPad 3:
1. Please download and install the program and Patch.
Profile Patch (Windows Only):
With this patch, you can easily get optimized new iPad 3 preset.
Note. Make sure you have the Amazon Instant videos downloaded onto your computer before importing. If you don’t know the detailed process of purchasing and downloading Amazon Instant Videos, please refer to how to get Amazon Videos downloaded with Amazon Unbox Player.
2. Run this amazon videos to iPad 3 converter, import the Amazon DRM WMV video files to the program.
3. Choose output format for new iPad 3. Click on “Format -> iPad”, you will find the iPad 3 presets, as follows, just choose the one you like:
4. Start converting the amazon wmv videos for iPad 3.
5. Once the process is done, transfer the converted video to iPad 3 via iTunes.
That’s all, now you can view amazon videos on new iPad 3 anywhere.