Haven’t figured out how to rip Blu-ray ISO to new iPad 3 on Mac with 1080p quality? The following guide is going to help you out.
1. Install Pavtube Blu-ray ISO to iPad 3 Converter for Mac (Free download the Trial Version of Mac Blu-ray to new iPad Ripper)
2. Connect an external BD drive to your Mac, and insert your Blu-ray movie disc into it (If you’ve already stored a Blu-ray ISO file or a Blu-ray folder on your hard drive, you can omit the external BD drive and Blu-ray disc, because Pavtube iPad 3 1080p Blu-ray Ripper for Mac allows you to load source files directly from a Blu-ray ISO image file and a Blu-ray folder save on your Mac’s HDD.)
Full Guide: How to convert Blu-ray ISO movies to 1080p video for the new iPad 3 on Mac?
Step one: Load Blu-ray source file to Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad 3 Converter for Mac
Step two: Select “iPad 3 Full HD Video (*.mp4)” as output format
In order to convert Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray folder/Blu-ray ISO to the new iPad 3 with 1080p image quality, you need choose this Full HD format for your new iPad 3.
Best settings for 1080p video on iPad 3
Format: iPad 3 Full HD Video (*.mp4) Video Settings Audio Settings Codec:h264
Bit Rate: 5,000 kbps
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Sample Rate: 48,000 hz
Bit rate: 128,000 bps
Step three: Start ripping Blu-ray movies to iPad 3 1080p video
Click the “Convert” button to start Blu-ray ISO to new iPad 3 on Mac conversion. Once the ripping task is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the output files and stream/transfer the converted Blu-ray to iPad 3 via iTunes for entertainment.
More features of the Mac Blu-ray to iPad 3 Converter
- Supports ripping and shrinking 3D Blu-ray movies to 2D videos in different file formats, including but not limited to MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, VOB, MKV, FLV, 3GP, and more.
- More than offering format preset for the new iPad 3, it also features optimized format templates for Asus Transformer Prime, Apple TV 3, iPhone 4S, Xoom, Kindle Fire, PlayBook, Nook Tablet, Galaxy Tab, etc.
- By using the newly added split feature, you can split source file into wanted video clips by specifying clip quantity, duration time, and file size.
- Supports selecting required audio track and subtitles stream including forced subtitles to be preserved in the final output files.
If you are a windows user, please refer to the guide to stream Blu-ray ISO movies to iPad 3 on your windows PC.