Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

The "Anything Goes" thread

This is a discussion on The "Anything Goes" thread within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by robertlc Welcome to this thread. Consider this thread a place to carry on ongoing conversations, or a place for so-called "post*****s" to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 783 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 7830
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: The "Anything Goes" thread

  1. #51
    DQ
    DQ is offline
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    45960
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by robertlc
    Welcome to this thread.

    Consider this thread a place to carry on ongoing conversations, or a place for so-called "post*****s" to run up their postcount. Kind like a TiVo for chat.

    Anything can be discussed here within the rules of the forum. Keep it clean and let's get to know one another and have fun!

    Bob
    Okay, running up my post count and announcing that several of my books are now on sale in the iBooks store! I am so jazzed to see them there! lol

  2. Ads


  3. #52
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    Well done to you! I'd love to be able to write books but reading them is a great second best though!
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  4. #53
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    5740
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, MS
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by col.bris View Post
    Well good news to all of you.... After lots of discussion the owners and moderators have come up with what we feel is a solution for all whom like to chat. This forum has been renamed Off Topic and 2 new rules are in place which are as follows:

    4.a Thread Hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this to the Off Topic section.

    4.b Chit-Chat in the Off Topic section still falls under the Forum Rules. Keep it clean!

    As a direct result we have reopened this thread and another thread. The Friday night thread will be operating shortly.

    ALL WE ASK IS ABIDE BY THE RULES - the link is below.

    Thanks for your patience
    Thanks Col.!


    We're back in business!

  5. #54
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    5740
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, MS
    Posts
    770
    I've got to get ready for work.

    I'll give you a topic:

    "Milli Vanilli is neither a Milli or a Vanilli."

    Discuss.

  6. #55
    iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    52820
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by col.bris View Post
    Well good news to all of you.... After lots of discussion the owners and moderators have come up with what we feel is a solution for all whom like to chat. This forum has been renamed Off Topic and 2 new rules are in place which are as follows:

    4.a Thread Hijacking is not allowed... this includes starting general chit chat or banter in legitimate threads. Keep this to the Off Topic section.

    4.b Chit-Chat in the Off Topic section still falls under the Forum Rules. Keep it clean!

    As a direct result we have reopened this thread and another thread. The Friday night thread will be operating shortly.

    ALL WE ASK IS ABIDE BY THE RULES - the link is below.

    Thanks for your patience
    Thank you so much.
    Ipad has landed

  7. #56
    iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    52820
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by robertlc View Post
    I've got to get ready for work.

    I'll give you a topic:

    "Milli Vanilli is neither a Milli or a Vanilli."

    Discuss.

    I Don't know what your talking about !
    Ipad has landed

  8. #57
    iPF Legend
    Member #
    27654
    Liked
    119 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy0x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robertlc View Post
    I've got to get ready for work.

    I'll give you a topic:

    "Milli Vanilli is neither a Milli or a Vanilli."

    Discuss.

    I Don't know what your talking about !
    You're too young....

    MILLI VANILLI Songs

    Tim

  9. #58
    iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    52820
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim SPRACKLEN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy0x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robertlc View Post
    I've got to get ready for work.

    I'll give you a topic:

    "Milli Vanilli is neither a Milli or a Vanilli."

    Discuss.

    I Don't know what your talking about !
    You're too young....

    MILLI VANILLI Songs

    Tim
    Thank you.
    I quite like the music

    I'm more of a 50's kinda girl when it comes to music however. :P
    Ipad has landed

  10. #59
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    5740
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, MS
    Posts
    770
    So Amy wasn't around for one of the biggest scams in music?

    The holes in her education...

  11. #60
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    5740
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, MS
    Posts
    770
    OK, legitimate matter for discussion:

    Should we change the name of this thread?

    Ideas? Suggestions?


+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 783 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously. A whole thread about me?
    By waggins in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. My first thread and greetings
    By uberchow in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Where is the pet thread?
    By Dee Ashley in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 07:15 PM
  4. New thread
    By Robknapp3 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:11 PM
  5. First thread
    By 55julie55 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Search tags for this page

anything

,
anything 335
,

anything goes

,

anything goes thread

,

apple store the glades

,

matipoo

,
regina saskatchewan hd wallpapers
,

simon turvey

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread