Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Booooooorrrrrreeeeedddddd...........

This is a discussion on Booooooorrrrrreeeeedddddd........... within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Although he is copying me! I bought an iPod, then he bought one, then I bought an iPhone, and then so did he! from Somerset ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    244 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,773
    Although he is copying me! I bought an iPod, then he bought one, then I bought an iPhone, and then so did he!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    49539
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66
    Although he is copying me! I bought an iPod, then he bought one, then I bought an iPhone, and then so did he!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Haha lol, can't keep up

  4. #23
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    12657
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Area DM51
    Posts
    669
    Mrs. DM51 is completely hopeless at tech, so naturally I have to be in charge of it. That works fine until something goes wrong, and then I have to ask one of our children to fix it, lol.

  5. #24
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    244 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribrianna

    Haha lol, can't keep up
    Unluckily for me, my two brothers are also techy, one lives in SA and has the largest tv you can get, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and so on...
    The other one lives near the New Forest and has all the latest Apple Products! I'm beginning to think I don't make enough money teaching kids science! But I love my job and when I was at school, I never dreamed i'd go back to school, no way, no how!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  6. #25
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    6630
    Liked
    22 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribrianna

    Haha lol, can't keep up
    Unluckily for me, my two brothers are also techy, one lives in SA and has the largest tv you can get, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and so on...
    The other one lives near the New Forest and has all the latest Apple Products! I'm beginning to think I don't make enough money teaching kids science! But I love my job and when I was at school, I never dreamed i'd go back to school, no way, no how!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    My older brother's a techie too but he's on android and a hard core windows user (he's a gamer).
    Fate is not by CHANCE but by CHOICE.

  7. #26
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    244 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,773
    Quote Originally Posted by j0yful

    My older brother's a techie too but he's on android and a hard core windows user (he's a gamer).
    Nope, I'd like to go the Mac way but those prices are way above my head! I'm sold on Apple now, no going back, maybe a reduced Mac will come my way!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  8. #27
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    6630
    Liked
    22 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j0yful

    My older brother's a techie too but he's on android and a hard core windows user (he's a gamer).
    Nope, I'd like to go the Mac way but those prices are way above my head! I'm sold on Apple now, no going back, maybe a reduced Mac will come my way!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    same here hayles. i had my ipad and an iphone4 last year. i'll pass this year. maybe next year i have imac on my mind how about you?
    Fate is not by CHANCE but by CHOICE.

  9. #28
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    244 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,773
    Quote Originally Posted by j0yful

    same here hayles. i had my ipad and an iphone4 last year. i'll pass this year. maybe next year i have imac on my mind how about you?
    I'd go for the best of the best but I can dream. I've tried not looking to be honest! No, that's a lie, anything that is reduced, so I can synch my no. 1 iPad to it!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  10. #29
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    42186
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    765
    wish I was bored.....

    shattered from being dragged around everywhere by my niece earlier, then just found out that an uncle and auntie and their 2 kids are coming up to visit, and everyone is going out for a big meal together tonight......

    good sleep tonight.... you betcha!!

    so that will be all from me today

    gotta tidy up, get beds ready yadda yadda

    p.s. behave hayley

  11. #30
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    244 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Wytey
    wish I was bored.....

    shattered from being dragged around everywhere by my niece earlier, then just found out that an uncle and auntie and their 2 kids are coming up to visit, and everyone is going out for a big meal together tonight......

    good sleep tonight.... you betcha!!

    so that will be all from me today

    gotta tidy up, get beds ready yadda yadda

    p.s. behave hayley
    I always do!

    from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts