Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Post your Pet

This is a discussion on Post your Pet within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I love the python! Sent from my new iPad using iPF...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 222 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 2211
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Post your Pet

  1. #921
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    I love the python!

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  2. Ads


  3. #922
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    228420
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66 View Post
    Aww! Pidgingirl they are adorable. Thank you for that. I've saved it to my pets album. What a lot of cleaning up you have. I have 2 cats, 3 kittens, 2 dogs, a cockatiel, +-20 chickens/ducks, 2 goldfish, a horse and a pony. So you aren't alone in the cleaning dept.

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Wow!! Ducks!? Pics?? I find just one pony hard to handle let alone the other animals. This was when I worked in a stable for a friend. I bet your nose is immune to the smelly part of cleaning lol

  4. #923
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    Smelly? Nope not when they have 10-20 acres of grass to spread it around. Totally more natural for them. They are native to UK. Only way to keep horses. I find stables are a bit like keeping wild animals in zoos. Horses suffer various mental health problems kept in stable 24/7. Weaving, door sucking, biting etc... These are all classic signs of distress. Unfortunately, not all horses are able to access fields and grass. Mine are just lucky. Err! Not sure I have the ducks on myipad and the iPhone is dead and charging up. I'll put one on when I can. I'll go check now for you. I'm sure I've got some in an earlier posting on here but it's finding the page lol.

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  5. #924
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    217460
    Liked
    10 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidjengirl

    Awwwww what a Beauty!!! How old?
    Not totally sure of her age as we rescued her but we have had her 7 years now and she was only 3ft then. She absolutely adores my husband but for some reason when I walk past her viv she thinks I am food. I must have a high body temperature LOL

    Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

  6. #925
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    228420
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangelwitch View Post
    Not totally sure of her age as we rescued her but we have had her 7 years now and she was only 3ft then. She absolutely adores my husband but for some reason when I walk past her viv she thinks I am food. I must have a high body temperature LOL

    Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)
    Oh wow she has grown!!! She's beautiful! Hahaha you must have perfect temperature lol. Do you keep other reps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66 View Post
    Smelly? Nope not when they have 10-20 acres of grass to spread it around. Totally more natural for them. They are native to UK. Only way to keep horses. I find stables are a bit like keeping wild animals in zoos. Horses suffer various mental health problems kept in stable 24/7. Weaving, door sucking, biting etc... These are all classic signs of distress. Unfortunately, not all horses are able to access fields and grass. Mine are just lucky. Err! Not sure I have the ducks on myipad and the iPhone is dead and charging up. I'll put one on when I can. I'll go check now for you. I'm sure I've got some in an earlier posting on here but it's finding the page lol.

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Ahh that's good. Yeah the horse and pony I looked after had 3 fields and their stables at night time. Unfortunately we had a few horse thefts here so always gotta put them in stables at night and lock the yards. Left em out in the day though, do you have ragwort growing where you live?? What horse/pony you got?

  7. #926
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    No, definitely not! Horrible stuff. If it sneaks in, it's dead within minutes. We haven't suffered from this. All the gates are padlocked though. We live next to the field and so does one of the other owners. We all own dogs which would bark the place down if they heard anything. Shamrock is an Irish cob 15'2" and Smudge is an Exmoor 11 hands high.

    Post your Pet-image-2811721454.jpg

    Shamrock in the snow last winter

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  8. #927
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    He loves humans and plays catch me Charlie when we are with him. We can crawl under his belly. It's like owning an oversized dog. Lol

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK

  9. #928
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    217460
    Liked
    10 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidjengirl

    Oh wow she has grown!!! She's beautiful! Hahaha you must have perfect temperature lol. Do you keep other reps?
    Yes we also have a Colombian Rainbow Boa but I think he is very old now (another rescue) as he rarely eats now but he still enjoys cuddles hehehe

    We have a Greek spur thigh tortoise (8 years old) and boy is she cantankerous LOL

    Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

  10. #929
    Banned
    Member #
    219568
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles66
    No, definitely not! Horrible stuff. If it sneaks in, it's dead within minutes. We haven't suffered from this. All the gates are padlocked though. We live next to the field and so does one of the other owners. We all own dogs which would bark the place down if they heard anything. Shamrock is an Irish cob 15'2" and Smudge is an Exmoor 11 hands high.

    <img src="http://www.ipadforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=20813"/>

    Shamrock in the snow last winter

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Nice pic I love the background and the horse close up

  11. #930
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    33508
    Liked
    241 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somerset-UK
    Posts
    8,764
    That's his field and he was begging for titbits or hay. Both or all, according to him. Very demanding. When he was stabled, he was the noisiest on the block. Used to bang his door very loudly.

    Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

    All for One and One for All!!!

    From Somerset UK


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

great dane mastiff mix

,
groomer
,
lab golden retriever beagle mix
,

patterdale terrier

,

pet grooming

,

pets

,

post your pet

,
sitka dog
Click on a term to search for related topics.