Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; My new lock screen pic on my MBA......

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 397
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

  1. #151
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    My new lock screen pic on my MBA...

    Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!-screen-shot-2013-04-12-11.01.28-pm.jpg
    J. A. likes this.

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  2. Ads


  3. #152
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252634
    Liked
    344 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,395
    ME TOO,,, BEAUTIFUL AMAZING BRILLIANT I guess you can tell I like it! :-)
    iPad 2.
    Peace begins with a smile.
    M. Teresa

  4. #153
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey View Post
    My new lock screen pic on my MBA...

    <img src="http://www.ipadforums.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=39451"/>
    That's cool! I'm still with the bog standard mountain lion screen on mine. On my other MacBook I set up a folder of movie posters and the home screen slowly flicked through them.

    The Archangel

  5. #154
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1 View Post
    That's cool! I'm still with the bog standard mountain lion screen on mine. On my other MacBook I set up a folder of movie posters and the home screen slowly flicked through them.

    The Archangel
    Thanks, I took this about 6 years ago when we were riding on "Tomorrowland Transit Authority!"

    I like your idea of the movie posters! You should post some up for us, Gabe!

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  6. #155
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey View Post

    Thanks, I took this about 6 years ago when we were riding on "Tomorrowland Transit Authority!"

    I like your idea of the movie posters! You should post some up for us, Gabe!
    I've always wanted to go to Disney, unlikely it's going to happen now even though I'm a big kid still, so I enjoy those pics.

    I think I still have the folder in my MBA so I'll have to set it up again to rotate the posters and stick some pics up.

    The Archangel

  7. #156
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    285329
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    206
    Some of the jail broken themes are awesome

    Add GC - Streamliner

  8. #157
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1 View Post
    I've always wanted to go to Disney, unlikely it's going to happen now even though I'm a big kid still, so I enjoy those pics.

    I think I still have the folder in my MBA so I'll have to set it up again to rotate the posters and stick some pics up.

    The Archangel
    Would love to see some if you post it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Network Nerd View Post
    Some of the jail broken themes are awesome

    Add GC - Streamliner
    Hi Network--I saw a few of yours above, they do look really cool!

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  9. #158
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    285329
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey View Post


    Hi Network--I saw a few of yours above, they do look really cool!
    Only my iPhone is jail broken, iPad is normal, Ill post some of my other theme creations later

    Add GC - Streamliner

  10. #159
    Moderator
    Member #
    131244
    Liked
    1416 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Regina,Canada
    Posts
    18,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1 View Post

    I've always wanted to go to Disney, unlikely it's going to happen now even though I'm a big kid still, so I enjoy those pics.

    I think I still have the folder in my MBA so I'll have to set it up again to rotate the posters and stick some pics up.

    The Archangel
    Gabe, you're never too old to have a little kid in you. think Paris Disneyland.
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

  11. #160
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by scifan57 View Post

    Gabe, you're never too old to have a little kid in you. think Paris Disneyland.
    excellente idée

    The Archangel


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Remove home screen lock
    By fuzzychicken in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 09:42 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:02 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 12:35 PM
  4. JB Home screen / Lock screen screenshots
    By vitalion in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:15 AM
  5. post a screen shot of your home/lock screen.
    By Joker in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 08:28 PM

Search tags for this page

dexter hd lockscreen wallpaper
,

ipad lock screen

,

iphone 5 lock screen

,

iphone 5 lock screen background

,
mac+?? retina
,

post your desktop

,
screen pic
,
setting lock screen and home screen wallpaper pic in ios7 problems
Click on a term to search for related topics.