I still can not duplicate the sorting problem. Which is confusing since we are using the same version.
But, I did some major work on the Results table. Mostly to entertain myself and as self education, but you may find it useful.
By using the INDEX function instead of directly linking to Table 1, I managed to keep the formulas from breaking when sorting. Note that the # column is used as part of the INDEX statement, so editing this will break things. You can sort by it though, to get your original order back. I formatted the # column to numbers. It was automatic, and sorting as text: 1, 10, 11…16, 2, 3…9 instead of 1, 2, 3…16.
I got tried of seeing zeros and error flags, so I used some IF and IFERROR functions to clean up the results. I also extended the rank function to include all 16 rows in the table, otherwise sorting in descending order in the Rank column in the Results table broke the function.
Try importing this version of the spreadsheet and see if it now works. If you need a more detailed explanation of what I did, feel free to ask, but you should probably read the descriptions of each function first so we're talking on the same points.
I've tacked a _3 on the end to differentiate the files from the earlier two.
If this does not work, all I can suggest is deleting and re-installing Numbers on the iPad. If you are syncing with iCloud, your documents should re-sync when you turn iCloud syncing back on in Settings > Numbers. If not using iCloud, or as an added precaution (recommended), export your documents to DropBox (as Numbers files). It's fairly easy to re-import them from the DropBox app.