In the most hilarious way, I find that there are many in the grassy knoll here at the office that are seething with jealous-riddled hate for my future posession of the "Blessed iPad" (grin).
Things I hear at the office: (feel free to add your's at will!!)
1. It's just a big iTouch. How you gonna carry that thing?
2. It's just another gadget, won't change things much.
3. I heard it doesn't do much more than play music & internet.
4. My iPhone is enough...what do I need extra screen for?
5. I'm gonna wait till the 3rd generation once they fix all the kinks.
Too many more to mention, but I know those folk will be the first in line to see what it can do after it arrives- like a newborn baby! (grin)