Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

I am a New member

This is a discussion on I am a New member within the New Member Introductions - Site Assistance forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi everyone... I have my ipad2 since june, and i just found this forum... Up to now i used it for email and games. Never ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    85745
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5

    I am a New member

    Hi everyone... I have my ipad2 since june, and i just found this forum... Up to now i used it for email and games. Never been on a forum before. Not a member of Facebook or twitter. What is your suggestion for me? Tell me what is the MUST i should get started wirh? Thank you. Louise

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Hi there Louise and welcome.

    Well it depends on what you want to do with it, hard to advise what's best for you without knowing that?

    There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

    Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules Forum rules - everybody please read!!

    The Archangel

  4. #3
    iPF Legend
    Member #
    27654
    Liked
    119 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,248
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

    Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

    Have fun and enjoy your iPad


    If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

    Apple - Support - Manuals

    Please read the rules too!!

    Forum rules - everybody please read!!

    Tim
    Scotland

  5. #4
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    85745
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1
    Hi there Louise and welcome.

    Well it depends on what you want to do with it, hard to advise what's best for you without knowing that?

    There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

    Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules Forum rules - everybody please read!!

    The Archangel
    Thank you, i will take the time to read existent forum... As to what i want to do with it.... Arts, picture touch up...

  6. #5
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    85745
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim SPRACKLEN
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

    Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

    Have fun and enjoy your iPad

    If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

    Apple - Support - Manuals

    Please read the rules too!!

    Forum rules - everybody please read!!

    Tim
    Scotland
    Thank you Tim, I will download the manual (I don't have it as yet) and I will take the time to read the rules and other comments to get started...

  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by loupsc

    Thank you, i will take the time to read existent forum... As to what i want to do with it.... Arts, picture touch up...
    Well plenty for you to browse in the app store for the arts (quite a wide subject) and picture touching up for which there are a number of good threads on the forum already to wet your appetite.

    The Archangel


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. New member
    By hartsfieldl1 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. New member here!
    By Benash in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:34 PM
  3. New member here
    By Kaya3 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Hi I'm a new member
    By Tigerfox in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
  5. New member
    By billy jo mack in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 11:06 PM