i'm from pque, philippines. i impulsively bought one (64gb 3g, black) last week when my niece showed me hers... to this date, i have no regrets at all! every single day, i get to be wowed by this gadget... but my point finger is starting to tire from scribbling and tapping, lol...
but i haven't optimized its use. i know it can do much more...
looking for these:
- someone to teach/show me tips to maximize my gadget
- free sms app, if ever there is one
- stylus (capacitive something?!?)
- facetime over 3g
- how to use spreadsheets with this device (since until now, i CAN'T! and i'm an engineer, hehe)
- how to see/edit/move all files and programs like in windows explorer
- how to send files to my desktop (as well as receive them) over wifi without having to email each one
- how to integrate gmail contacts, gmail email addresses, outlook addresses, to my existing contacts list without anything getting erased
- and many more...
hope the guys here will be patient and helpful... i dread getting the words 'use the search button!' and 'google it!' :-)