Good evening lovely apple people. I was on here previously as hazi1964 but left as I had decided to go for an Android tablet but the one I was going to get has sold out and there isn't another one I want.
Not only that, I joined the android tablet forums and found it to be rather a cold place to be, with practically no response to my questions. lol.
So, having been undecided and disappointed, I figured I WILL get the ipad 2, I know I will get all the help I need here as when I was here before, I had many many responses to my post/s.
I was concerned about the screen bleed issue with the ipad 2 but know that apple after sales service is second to none and I can be confident that if I were to end up with a faulty one, I could simply take it back and it would be exchanged.
So, I am now back and looking forward to becoming an ipad 2 owner. It's 14th July when I can get one so am hoping and praying I can get hold of one without having to wait. lol. Not very good at waiting me.
I see there is a jailbreak out now too and I watched the video of somebody doing it on a store one, cheeky. lol. Looks easy enough.
I am assuming that when ios5 is released (next month I believe?) that the jailbreak will be lost again but hopefully somebody will manage to do another one for the new ios.
Anyway, I now have, what, five days to go? Can't wait now. Not sure whether to go for 16g with wifi and 3g or just wi fi or the 32b wifi only. Will have to see what I can get my hands on on Thursday as that will probably be what makes my decision. rofl.
Sooooooo excited now.