Welcome! We are glad to have you as part of this forum! Here are a few tips to get you started!
Ipadforums.net is committed to helping you maximize your enjoyment of your iPad. The best way to get a good answer is to ask a good question!
1) Download a copy of the iPad User Guide. It is available for free in several different formats.
a) As a free PDF download from the Apple website --
This can (and should!) be saved on your computer and your iPad.
b) As a free iBook once you download the free iBook app from the iTunes App Store.
c) Online using the link provided in the Safari favorites on your iPad.
The answers to many questions, especially if this is your first Apple mobile "iDevice", can be answered by spending some quality time with this handy document.
2) Be descriptive in the topic title. A title such as HELP!!! is not very, well, helpful! If you do post or create a thread please be complete.. :example
Q: Why is my ipad crashing??
Correct Q: My iPad is jailbroken and when i open facebook it crashes.
3) In the body of your post, be sure to include whether your iPad is "stock" or jailbroken. This forum fully supports your right to jailbreak your iPad and there is no reason to keep it a secret. It may be the source of your issues and we won't know that unless you tell us.
4) Search Search Search!!! I cannot stress this enough! There are many threads on this forum don't start a new thread just because your too lazy to search....(they will be removed without notice)
5) Installous isn't a topic that can be discussed here on the ipadforums.
It is important that one understands this is a private forum so we ask that you read our rules:
Forum rules - everybody please read!!
Finally if you are new to Apple and itunes it is recommended to read this thread as it provides many answers to basic questions regarding itunes.
The iPad - For Absolute Beginners
Thank you for reading this thread.