I have a Silverlight 5 web application I have to access for my employment. This is what I was advised to do:
How to use xxxxxx with a Tablet or iPad
1. You must have a Dropbox account first.
2. Go to Nexus Install Free.
3. Sign in with your Dropbox account
4. Click "Allow"
5. Select your Dropbox account, click the + button
6. Select "New URL".
Once this is saved, you won't need to do this step again.
7. Select the URL and the xxxxxxx screen opens in the right pane
8. Press the full screen button. Done!
Now that WatchDox purchased Nexus InstallFree, can anyone advise what to do now so I can view this app on IPad???