Heres the way it works Each allies allows you to bring 4 extra units into battle. Your allowed to have 5 allies per level to a max of 500 allies which you will reach at level 100.
Originally Posted by charliechalk
So heres the math. At Level 40: 40(level) * 5(allies per level) = 200 Allies *4(units per allies) = 800(units)
Thats all allies do for you, it doesn't matter what level they are.
If you dont believe me go to help in your game it explains all of this.
New to the Forums
Hi all I am new to this forum but wanted to share my insight;
When i started this game i believe the following is true:
- Missions Matter (they help you level fast and eventually start paying back alot)
- The Force Degradation and the Other attacking Missions (e.g. win 20 against X amount of allies that stuff brings lots of valor later on)
- DO NOT RUSH GETTING ALLIES (Anything below 20 Attack and 20 Defense per unit is weak in my mind)
- Money Buildings IMO is not end all be all (I make 119k roughly an hour but i make most from hitting the guys with millions giving me 300k a pop when hitting them)
- Skills should be applied very intuitively (I luckily did half decent in applying stats i will show everything below for further detail)
- Without buying gold constantly you will never be a POWER HOUSE but you can be a viable threat to 80-90% of the people in this game (I have always been at the point to be able to just go down and click attack without looking and winning 90% of my battles)
- ALWAYS EXPAND YOUR VAULT TILL IT REACHES ITS MAX
- ALWAYS SPEND EXTRA MONEY ABOVE YOUR VAULTS AMOUNT ON THE BEST UNITS YOU CAN BUY AT THAT MOMENT
- ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PROTECT MONEY AFTER TAKING OR COLLECTING
*Question? Is there any strategy to the Fighting Leader Events? I cant seem to get passed level 13-15 (thats of course without buying gold which i don't do so i always get stuck right there).
Name: Macimus3533 (I misspelled it on start of this game hahaha)
See Attached Images
Attachment 35179Attachment 35178
I have been playing this game for about 7 months.
I'm at Level 130
Missions Completed: 5762
Fights Won: 14,340
Fights Lost: 3265
Successful Raids: 4803
Failed Raids: 197
Alliance Members: 1064
Number Of Units: 8192
Income Per Hour: 313259
Attack Skills: 72
Defense Skills: 72
Alliance ID# 598 576 082
I have almost all buildings in all categories. I'm a daily player. I check my base every few hours or sooner and do a 5 min routine. I rarely buy gold except for replenishing health a couple times during Faction wars or when I find a base or enemy worthy of raiding/attacking more. I do not buy cash ever, I rely on my buildings to produce.
I'm in 2 man Faction that placed in top 4000 both times. Looking for members if your a solid reliable player, that communicates. We have had others, that dont contribute, fight, or respond once we have accepted them. They were promptly removed.
Faction ID# 453 560 909
I will gladly answer any questions or explain strategies we have developed, for members of our team.
CASH! I purchased 2 Solar Arrays. I used Free gold earned through in game offers, see ADD FUNDS page.
Originally Posted by Peeples
Harlem killer--your posts were deleted!
Please do not post the same thing vet and over again. This is against forum rules!
My insights, take your time and grow your money base. Buy lots of cheap units... quantity has a quality all of its own. Max out your money buildings. Doing the map missions is the safest way to make money in the game. The game is designed to quickly make you level up, so that you are forced into buying gold units (i.e. units only bought with real cash...!!). Leveling up too quickly exposes you to being attacked by those that took their time, and now they are looking at a quick level riser as a target. As the game gets into higher levels it takes longer to expand and upgrade unless, once again, you use gold (i.e real cash). Raiding and attacking also expose you to risk, as you pop up in the sights of the stronger players, keep on the down-low and grow slowly and unnoticed. Also at higher levels raids/attacks always cost you money, as you will lose units that are expensive. Once again if you use gold you can get units that never die.... Nothing against gold players, but I'm trying to keep it on the cheap side.