Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

TUTORIAL - Jailbreak iPad2 4.3.3 with JBME 3.0

This is a discussion on TUTORIAL - Jailbreak iPad2 4.3.3 with JBME 3.0 within the Jailbreaking & Hacking Tutorials & How-To Guides forums, part of the iPad Hacking category; Hello. If my iPad 2 was mistakenly updated to 4.3.4 is there any way to jailbreak it? Or maybe to downgrade to 4.3.3? Thanks...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TUTORIAL - Jailbreak iPad2 4.3.3 with JBME 3.0

  1. #31
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    52818
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Hello.
    If my iPad 2 was mistakenly updated to 4.3.4
    is there any way to jailbreak it?
    Or maybe to downgrade to 4.3.3?
    Thanks

  2. Ads


  3. #32
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    72622
    Liked
    27 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by din_vl View Post
    Hello.
    If my iPad 2 was mistakenly updated to 4.3.4
    is there any way to jailbreak it?
    Or maybe to downgrade to 4.3.3?
    Thanks
    Answered many times, would be best if you snoop around this forum, you will find your answer, check hacking section.
    Waiting for that “Next Thing” means you’d never buy anything.

  4. #33
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    52818
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Poser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by din_vl View Post
    Hello.
    If my iPad 2 was mistakenly updated to 4.3.4
    is there any way to jailbreak it?
    Or maybe to downgrade to 4.3.3?
    Thanks
    Answered many times, would be best if you snoop around this forum, you will find your answer, check hacking section.
    Ok. Thanks for quick answer and sorry for stupid question.
    I have to give up on jailbreak for now.

  5. #34
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    80878
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    suriname
    Posts
    1

    Question jailbreak problem

    Hello,

    i have installed cydia on my ipad 2 but got an error message that cydia encountered a section with no package: header
    they suggest to run apt-get update to correct this problems but i don't know how to do that
    can you please help me with this ?

    dharmvir

  6. #35
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    79641
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    hey i have ipad 2 32gb 3g is it safe to jailbreak my ipad as im on ios 4.3.3

  7. #36
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    82070
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    I just bought an iPad 2 on 4.3.3 and jailbroke with jailbreakme.com. Since it seems this method is now closed for future iOS versions, what's the story on jailbreaking going forward, when new versions of iOS are released and jailbroken? Will we have to use redsn0w or something else? Will that process delete music, installed Cydia apps, or anything else?

    And tangentially related, but something that's bugged me for a while (I've used un-jailbroken iPhones for a while, and now it seems I may be dealing with restores more often): I manage my music manually (drag and drop), is there any way to backup which music I have, so if I have to restore my iPad I don't have to drag and drop everything all over again?

    Thanks for all the useful help here everyone!

  8. #37
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    48005
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ramparts View Post
    I just bought an iPad 2 on 4.3.3 and jailbroke with jailbreakme.com. Since it seems this method is now closed for future iOS versions, what's the story on jailbreaking going forward, when new versions of iOS are released and jailbroken? Will we have to use redsn0w or something else? Will that process delete music, installed Cydia apps, or anything else?

    And tangentially related, but something that's bugged me for a while (I've used un-jailbroken iPhones for a while, and now it seems I may be dealing with restores more often): I manage my music manually (drag and drop), is there any way to backup which music I have, so if I have to restore my iPad I don't have to drag and drop everything all over again?

    Thanks for all the useful help here everyone!
    I doubt redsn0w will come out anytime soon. If they do find an exploit they will be aiming for the iOS 5 jailbreak. So you'll have to cross your fingers for any future iOS jailbreak, but I'd recommend you don't update.

    I never really had to recover my iPad much, so I doubt you will be doing any more recoveries than normal.

  9. #38
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    83434
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hackensack
    Posts
    2
    Quick question .... I have a iPad 1 originally 4.3.3 but it backup and upgraded to 4.3.4 .... How can I jailbreak the iPad 1 4.3.4

  10. #39
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    14571
    Liked
    632 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Troon, Scotland
    Posts
    7,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Soleszfordayz
    Quick question .... I have a iPad 1 originally 4.3.3 but it backup and upgraded to 4.3.4 .... How can I jailbreak the iPad 1 4.3.4
    Only using redsn0w and it is a tethered jailbreak. See the jailbreaking methods sticky in the hacking section for more info.
    15" MacBookPro with Retina Display 16GB 3.4GHz i7 256GB | iPad4 WiFi 32GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPad3 4G 64GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPad2 3G 64GB 5.1.1 (redsn0w) | iPad1 3G 64GB 4.3.3 (jbme) |
    iPhone5 32GB 6.1.2 (evasi0n) | iPhone4S 64GB 5.1.1 (absinthe) | iPhone4 32GB 7.0b2 (stock) | iPhone3G 16GB 3.1.3 (jbme) | iPod Classic 6G 160GB (stock) | AppleTV 2G 5.0.2 (seas0npass)


    Please review the hacking section rules and our main rules before posting!

  11. #40
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    94976
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    I am new to this forum and a new user of IOS also since I just got a IPad2 (3G version, 4.3.3) to my wife. I already installed a couple of apps to the IPad2 thru' itune. Should I remove all my apps installed before using jailbreakme3.0? If yes, is there any easy way for me to re-install all these apps back to the IPad?

    Please forgive my ignorance since I haven't used any other IOS devices. I read somewhere else that ppl. suggested restore (or reset??? I duno the difference) the IPad before JB.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. (VIDEO TUTORIAL) How To Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1
    By ipadmaster11 in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. TUTORIAL - Jailbreak iPad1 with sn0wbreeze
    By f4780y in forum Jailbreaking & Hacking Tutorials & How-To Guides
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:46 AM
  3. TUTORIAL - Jailbreak with Pwnagetool for Mac
    By Max in forum Jailbreaking & Hacking Tutorials & How-To Guides
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 12:41 AM
  4. iPad Spirit Jailbreak Tutorial Video
    By Sonny Burnett in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:42 PM
  5. ipad jailbreak Tutorial
    By fishtoon in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:44 PM

Search tags for this page

jailbreak ipad2 4.3.3
,
jailbreak ipad2 4.3.3 redsn0w
,
jb me
,
jb me.com
,

jbme

,

jbme 3.0

,
jbme.com
,
redsnow for ipad2 4.3.3
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread