How to Watch DVD movie on iPad Mini with best video quality
Summary: To solve the movie playback issue how to viewing DVD movies on iPad Mini, you can get the best DVD to iPad Mini Converter to convert DVD to iPad Mini supported video format.
The highly anticipated iPad mini is expected to be unveiled at the Apple Media event tommorrow. For as long as we can remember, the iPad Mini will be a lot more easy for you to carry out. It will include a 7.85-inch screen and hi hi-res up to 2048x1536 px which make it ideal for watch your favourite movies. If you have some DVD movie collections and want to watch the DVD movies on iPad Mini, you may have to convert Halloween DVD to iPad Mini supported H.264 or MPEG4 first since the iPad mini doesn't have DVD drive.
This tutorial is about how to rip DVD to iPad Mini highly compatible videos format so that you can play DVD movies on iPad Mini. To get the work done, a DVD ripping software is needed. Here Pavtube DVD Ripper (Alternative Mac version) highly recommended to help you get movies off DVD discs and onto your iPad Mini for playback. To be honest, the program provides an easy way to rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD collection of movies and concerts. I've had success using the program to convert DVD yet DVD ISO/IFO to iPad 3 playable format. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Just download it and follow the steps below to download and put DVD movies on iPad Mini for smoothly playing!
How to Convert, Transfer DVD movie to iPad Mini
The quick start guide below uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to rip DVD movies to iPad on Mac is almost the same.
1. Launch the best DVD to iPad Mini Converter, click the "DVD disc" icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder.
2. Set output options for iPad Mini. Click "Format" bar, you can get optimized videos for iPad Mini under "iPad > iPad 3 (New iPad) HD Video(*.mp4)". You can also click "Setting" to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc.
Tips: Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. Click the Convert button to start to rip DVD to MP4 videos for iPad Mini.
4. When the conversion complets, you can transfer the result videos to new iPad Mini via iTunes, here’s the way to go:
1) Launch the iTunes and connect iPad Mini to PC.
2) Choose "File – > Add File to Library…"
3) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon.
So there you have it. Now you are free to view DVD movies on new iPad Mini anytime and everywhere as you like. Enjoy.
P.S. Pavtube Studio unveiled a column called iPad Video Specials to help beginners enjoy movies and TV shows on iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad 3. This column explains how to use iPad to watch movies online, how to transfer local movies to iPad for watching, how to encode MKV/AVI/WMV to iPad compatible video, how to turn DVD and Blu-ray into iPad movies, as well as how to access iPad 3 Video Mirroring and Streaming.