Best Settings for encoding 1080p video to iPhone 5 & why choose Pavtube
In case you have loads of video files that are in iPhone 5 unsupported files types, such as 1080p or 720p video materials in format of WMV, MKV, AVI, TiVo and MTS, what to do? The simplest way is to convert them to iPhone 5 accepted formats. If you look around, there are literally dozens of iPhone 5 Video Converter programs claiming to convert videos to iPhone 5 on Mac with great quality and make it possible to view 1080p movies on iPhone 5. In fact, most of them won't perform as well as advertised, but Pavtube Mac iPhone 5 Video Converter does.
Best settings for watching 1080p movies on iPhone 5 (Learn to customize a suitable profile for your iPhone 5)
| iPhone 5
|| Format: H.264 Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)
Frame Rate(fps): original
Why is Pavtube iPhone 5 video converter for Mac superior?
1. The programís interface is very clean and well suited to task, you will have no problem finding all the relevant options or understanding them.
2. Pavtube Mac iPhone Video Converter performs as advertised and is well suited for rendering 1080p HD Video to iPhone 5 for viewing.
3. It supports transcoding a wide range of file formats to viewable files for iPhone 5, thus you can use it as a iPhone 5 WMV Converter, iPhone 5 MKV Converter, iPhone 5 AVI Conversion, etc.
4. It makes it possible for you to play TiVo recordings on iPhone 5, and enjoy MTS camera shootings with iPhone 5, as well as convert 4:3 videos to 16:9 widescreen.
5. It is compatible with Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), and Mountain Lion (10.8).
6. It creates 16:9 iPhone 5 video with high quality, the picture quality is spellbinding and image wonít delay behind the audio.
7. iPhone 5 Movie Converter for Mac also features format presets for other Apple devices, such as Apple TV, ATV 2, ATV 3, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch.
If you only need to convert MTS footage taken by your AVCHD camera, you can try out the Free MTS to iPhone 5 Converter App Store Version.
Source: View movies in format of WMV, MKV, AVI, TiVo and MTS on the new iPhone 5