Quick Tutorial: Stream New iPad 3 movies to HDTV via AirPlay
Since New iPad 3 supports 1080p videos playback, you may have put some Full HD moives on new iPad 3 for playing. Also want to enjoy iPad 3 Full HD movies on big screen, such as HDTV? As we know, apple products built-in AirPlay feature, which expands what you can do with your iOS devices. It‘s similar with DLNA function, allows you to stream music, photos, and video wirelessly from your iPad to an Apple TV or any other AirPlay-enabled devices. However, this function is really difficult to operate for new iPad 3 freshers.
Actually, AirPlay offers a handy way to share your iPad screen, making it easy to demo slideshows and certain apps (iMovie, GarageBand) on your iPad to a group of people, or play some games using the iPad as a controller. And yes, movies are really shine on a 60-inches HDTV. This article shows you how to take advantage of the AirPlay Mirroring to stream iPad video to ATV, so as to watch iPad 3 HD movies on HDTV.
Requirements for AirPlay Mirroring iPad Video to HDTV
1. Your new iPad/iPad 2 (If you use iPad 2, make sure it is with iOS 5 and later)
2. Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software version 5.0 or later
3. Your HDTV
4. An 802.11a, -g or -n wireless network
If you have difficulty to put Blu-ray/DVD HD movies on new iPad 3, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper can help you. Just refer to the guide to make it.
Quick Tutorial on How to AirPlay iPad Video to Apple TV
1. Connect your iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your new iPad/iPad 2, double-click the Home Button to display your recently used apps.
3. Swipe your finger from right to left until you see the AirPlay icon http://image.pavtube.com/img/guide/2...p_image004.jpg.
4. Tap on the AirPlay icon, select your Apple TV and turn Apple TV Mirroring to ‘ON’.
If everything is on the same Wi-Fi network, your iPad screen will appear on your Apple TV. In this way you can enable AirPlay Mirroring from your new iPad/iPad 2 and stream iPad movies to HDTV for watching. Please keep in mind that you need a 3rd gen Apple TV to display 1080p video on HDTV. The 2nd Gen Black Apple TV may stream 1080p Full HD contents but it shows 720p only when on HDTV.
Transferring iPad movies to HDTV via AirPlay is really an interesting thing, Worth a try!
To get more tips and tricks on viewing videos via new iPad 3, you may visit Pavtube iPad 3 Column.