Save 20% to Get Best DVD to iPad converter during Pavtube Summer Sale
During the summer holiday, you have enough time to play with your tablet, like watching movies, playing games, reading e-books and more. At the same time, if you have many DVD movies stored in your home. Do you know that your DVD collections can be added to your android tablet with a DVD Ripper? Pavtube does even more --- it lets you have all your DVDs onto iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, and any other tablet and smartphone (Google Nexus 7, Archos tablets, Eee Pad Transformer tabs, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Sony Tablet S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Toshiba Thrive, etc).
The good news is Pavtube offers 20% discount during the Summer Sale. Below is the details:
20% OFF DVD to iPad Converter
20% OFF DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
How to get a DVD movie onto an Android tablet with DVD to iPad Ripper:
1. Click "Add" DVD to crack copy-protection and import DVD.
2. Uncheck all chapters, and then check the main movie.
3. Select desired episodes of the movie and set subtitle/ audio track. From "Audio" and "Subtitles" box, set English language.
4. Click "Format", and select the format for your specific tablet. There are various formats under "Android" tab, such as Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Transformer Pad, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Galaxy S3, Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet, PlayBook, HP TouchPad etc.
5. Now everything is ready for converting DVD to tablet . Click "Convert" button and the progress starts right away. After conversion you just click "Open" to find and then transfer converted movies to the tablet and bring them along during travel.
Please refer to Pavtube Summer Sales for a discounted Blu-ray Ripper, if you also feel like putting Blu-rays to iPad or other tablets like Google Nexus 7.
Price: $35 Buy Now $28