Play MP3 Music on iPad-Build Instant Access Music Library
It is about how to build an instant access music library on iPad.
Built in 320 video audio codecs, Air Playit can support streaming and live converting almost all movies and music. Available for both Mac and Windows users, it brings convenience to play MP3 music without 3rd-party converter and iTunes. Also supports more audios such as AAC, AIFF, WAV, etc.
Let's take streaming MP3 Music to iPad as an example.
1. Run Air Playit server on your computer and add MP3 music by clicking "Add folder" or "Add iTunes Playlist" on Air Playit server.
2. Run client app on iPhone or iPad and choose your server. It can automatically discover local server by Bonjour Server.
3. Select a MP3 music or audio file that have been shared by Air Playit server and play it. It will automatically stream MP3 music to iPad iPhone while listening.
Specification of Air Playit:
1. Streaming video audio to iPhone iPad iPod Touch via WiFi, 3G, 4G.
2. Live convert video audio and streaming to iPhone iPad iPod without video converter.
3. Air Download Video to iDevice without iTunes to sync.
4. Built-in HTTP Server- Access audio and video stored on PC/Mac via browser.
5. Streaming and automatically download music audio to iDevice, so that users can play it anywhere even no network connection.
6. Act as remote video converter to offline convert videos.
7. Support Apple TV-Out so that you can stream video and music to TV via iPhone iPad.
8. Remotely power off your computer after finishing watching.
9. Automatically list the recent played video and remember the last play point for each.
Air Playit is a video streaming app designed to stream videos audios to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Google Android OS mobile devices. Being capable of streaming 320 different video & audio formats to your mobile devices via WiFi and 3G/4G network, it acts as your personal audio video cloud server and lets you watch videos on the go.