Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

How i can delete a Photo in The IOS 5 Version?

This is a discussion on How i can delete a Photo in The IOS 5 Version? within the iPad OS forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Dear all, I have no Solution to delete a Photo ON IOS 5... Who knows some Solution? Best regards Tunk...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    83203
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12

    How i can delete a Photo in The IOS 5 Version?

    Dear all,

    I have no Solution to delete a Photo ON IOS 5...
    Who knows some Solution?

    Best regards

    Tunk

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    79810
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sc
    Posts
    199
    When you tap on a picture you will see the trash icon in top right hand side. Just mash it and you are taken care of.

  4. #3
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,173
    Was it a photo that you synced from one of your pic folders on your PC? If it is, prior to the iOS5, I realized that I could not delete pictures that were synced from itunes to my ipad. I have not confirmed this with the new OS, since I unmarked all pics going onto my pad prior to the big update to save time in backup. I actually had to unmark the folder for the next sync to remove that picture. If it is a picture you have taken on your ipad or downloaded it from a website/email-you have that choice of tapping and deleting it. You will see a trash can icon in the upper right hand corner. Hope that helps you!

  5. #4
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    83203
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrori1
    When you tap on a picture you will see the trash icon in top right hand side. Just mash it and you are taken care of.
    Thx so much....:-)

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  6. #5
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    83203
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Hi Skimonkey,

    Thx so much for your helpness.

    Best regards tunk2412

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  7. #6
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    83203
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey
    Was it a photo that you synced from one of your pic folders on your PC? If it is, prior to the iOS5, I realized that I could not delete pictures that were synced from itunes to my ipad. I have not confirmed this with the new OS, since I unmarked all pics going onto my pad prior to the big update to save time in backup. I actually had to unmark the folder for the next sync to remove that picture. If it is a picture you have taken on your ipad or downloaded it from a website/email-you have that choice of tapping and deleting it. You will see a trash can icon in the upper right hand corner. Hope that helps you!
    Dear Skimonkey,

    thx so much for your support...:-)

    Best regards tunk2412

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  8. #7
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,173
    No problem, Tunk-I'm glad that it worked out for you.

  9. #8
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    56763
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Costa del Sol, Spain
    Posts
    99
    How can I get photos to my iPad without using iTunes so I can delete, sort etc I have hundreds all tagged etc

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    I'm staying at the back of the queue in Godís waiting room!

  10. #9
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,173
    Quote Originally Posted by tecknoes View Post
    How can I get photos to my iPad without using iTunes so I can delete, sort etc I have hundreds all tagged etc

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    If it is a few pictures, you could email it to yourself and than access your mail app on your ipad ( as long as you set up those accounts).
    Another way, is getting an app called dropbox on both your pc and your iPad and drag those pics into the folders to automatically sync to your Dropbox app on iPad.
    If there a lot, you may have to go to iTunes and sync with the folders you have checked to sync to iPad.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Delete Photo in Camera Roll no Photo Stream
    By MikeV99 in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. Photo delete
    By KATZ49 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 PM
  3. can someone please help me delete a photo album
    By burntofferings in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:12 AM
  4. iCloud Photo Stream - How do you delete a photo?
    By ThePhotog in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 03:32 PM
  5. I can't delete photos in the Photo app
    By gma99611 in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:45 AM

Search tags for this page

delete photo album from ipad without itune
,
how to delete album from iphone 5
,

how to delete albums on iphone 5

,
how to delete photos from ios5
,

how to delete photos from iphone os 5

,
how to delete photos off iphone 5
,

how to delete pictures that are sent to trash on iphone 5

,
ipad os5 how to delete photo
Click on a term to search for related topics.