I'm a newbie here so cut me some slack if I'm overreacting. Here's the thing. I boght my Mini 3 weeks ago and spent so much money on it that every single possibility of damaging it scares me to death
I'm concerned about my battery, its lifespan in particular. Could I have possibly done any harm to it if:
1) Right after buying the Mini I didn't let the battery level go to 0% but instead started charging it when it reached 12%
2) I took it on a trip to a very cold place and carried it around because I didn't want to leave it in the shabby inn I was staying at. Could low temperatures damage the battery? I didn't use it outside, I just carried it around in my bag and it was OFF most of the time.
3) I recently discharged it totally (0%) and then fully charged it again.
4) Recently I've been charging it when my Mini reached 10% or 15%.
Should I be concerned? How can I prolong my Mini's battery life? How can I check if I haven't damaged the battery?
Thanks a lot for your advice!