After I restored my i-pad 3 to ios 6.o.1, the wi-fi option at the setting is stayed grey. I can't turn on or off the wi-fi (not cant connect to wifi).
What I have done:
- reset the network setting
- Turn on and off the airplane mode and bluetooth
- Turn on airplane mode--> switch off 10 minutes---> restart and off the airplane mode
- Clear all the history, cooloes and data for safari
- Log out from app store, i cloud and close the location services
All I found from the another forum and none of them seems to be worked on me.