Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Help with the Cards app

This is a discussion on Help with the Cards app within the iPad Help forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I want to order a card on the Cards app by Apple. It says in the help section about sending Cards that a email confirm ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who else has thus question?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222598
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74

    Help with the Cards app

    I want to order a card on the Cards app by Apple. It says in the help section about sending Cards that a email confirm is sent to my Apple ID email address. But is there a link or something I have to click on to make the order to through? Or does it just say that my order has be confirmed? Please help!

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222598
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Please!!!! Can someone help me with this!!! I need help!!

  4. #3
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    13576
    Liked
    1445 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Western NY state (USA)
    Posts
    11,052

    Help with the Cards app

    This is an international forum. The odds of someone helping you in the brief hour since you first posted are pretty slim. Please give the other members a little courtesy and time to both read and answer your question before you post again about this issue. The forum rules require 48 hours with no response before you "bump" your thread. Please, have a little patience? I am sure someone who knows about the card app will be along (I don't have it so I can't help).

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Marilyn
    Space Gray 32GB WiFi-only iPad Air & Black 32GB iPhone 5 (both jailbroken on iOS 7.0.4 w/evasi0n7)
    * * * PLEASE READ * * * Forum Rules * * * Hacking Section Rules * * * PLEASE READ * * *

  5. #4
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222598
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Ok. Sorry

  6. #5
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222598
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey330
    This is an international forum. The odds of someone helping you in the brief hour since you first posted are pretty slim. Please give the other members a little courtesy and time to both read and answer your question before you post again about this issue. The forum rules require 48 hours with no response before you "bump" your thread. Please, have a little patience? I am sure someone who knows about the card app will be along (I don't have it so I can't help).

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Marilyn
    Ok, it's been 48 hours and still nothing!!

  7. #6
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    200549
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Inverness, Florida
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1231
    Please!!!! Can someone help me with this!!! I need help!!
    Hey Jack....I designed and ordered some cards last night, after it was complete and the credit card info came up, they asked for the 3 digit code on the back of the card, when I had done this and entered, the order was complete and I got an immediate confirmation email with an order number etc.

  8. #7
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    222598
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Flybob

    Hey Jack....I designed and ordered some cards last night, after it was complete and the credit card info came up, they asked for the 3 digit code on the back of the card, when I had done this and entered, the order was complete and I got an immediate confirmation email with an order number etc.
    So your telling me I have to enter a credit card number in the email?

  9. #8
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    200549
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Inverness, Florida
    Posts
    29
    Hey Jack...I designed and ordered some cards last night. When I placed the order the credit card info came up and they asked me for the 3 digit code on the back of the card. When this was done they said the order was confirmed and I received an immediate email with the confirmation number on it.
    Hope this helps,
    Flybob

  10. #9
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    200549
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Inverness, Florida
    Posts
    29
    Jack, you should already have an Apple account where they already have your credit card...they are just going to verify that all the info is still the same by asking you to variety the 3 digit code on the back of the card...once you have done that the transaction will be complete and you'll get your confirmation.
    Hope this helps.
    Flybob

  11. #10
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    260719
    Liked
    141 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Niagara-on-the-Lake Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Flybob
    Jack, you should already have an Apple account where they already have your credit card...they are just going to verify that all the info is still the same by asking you to variety the 3 digit code on the back of the card...once you have done that the transaction will be complete and you'll get your confirmation.
    Hope this helps.
    Flybob
    Autocorrect strikes again. Hello Jack (Hi Jack is a dangerous term these days.) Flybob meant VERIFY the last three digits of the security code above the signature area of your credit card.

    Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

    Roy Rob - Niagara-on-the-Lake
    Ontario


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 04:12 AM
  2. Greetin'Cards HD - The Best Greeting Cards on your iPad!
    By newton.corp in forum iPad App Announcements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 11:03 AM
  3. Cards
    By Kristab12 in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
  4. i Tune cards
    By Dream1104 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 01:32 PM

Search tags for this page

cards app

,

cards app help

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread