first at all sorry for potentially bad english as I am no native speaker
Now to my problem:
Until recently, Safari links, Contacts, Calendar, Photo Stream as well as Documents & Data were perfectly syncing over iCloud between my iPhone 4s and my iPad 3 (both run iOS 5.1.1, no Jailbreak).
I have changed no iCloud related settings on my iPad, but meanwhile the Documents & Data sync doesn't work any more (i.e. all the documents have disappeared). However, Safari links, Contacts, etc. still syncs fine. Also, on my iPhone the Documents & Data sync still works.
As several apps, both by Apple (Numbers, Keynote, Pages) and by 3rd parties (Goodreader etc.) are affected, I would assume that it is not a problem related to a particular app but to either the iPad itself or iCloud.
What I have checked so far:
What else I have tried so far to solve the problem:
- I have a working internet connection over WLAN and the battery is close to 100%
- Settings -> iCloud -> Documents & Data is switched on
- Settings -> Numbers, Keynote, Pages -> use iCloud is switched on
- Settings -> iCloud -> Storage & Backup -> Manage Storage shows that the documents are still in iCloud and that my iPad can "see" that they are in iCloud
- When logging into iCloud with my PC I can also see that the documents are there
Has anybody else encountered a similar problem?
- Switched iCloud off and on again in Settings -> iCloud
- Switched "use iCloud" off and on again in Settings -> Numbers, Keynote, Pages
- Removed Numbers, Keynote and Pages and reinstalled them
Does anybody know a way to get my iPad sync documents with iCloud again without having to set it up again from scratch or restoring it from a previous backup?
Thank you a lot in advance