New and need help
This is a discussion on New and need help within the iPad Help forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi I am from India,
1) Please tell me a good app for eiditing word/excel/ppt. Can;t find ClounOn in apple store, seems not available for ...
New and need help
Hi I am from India,
1) Please tell me a good app for eiditing word/excel/ppt. Can;t find ClounOn in apple store, seems not available for India.
2) I just explore dropbox and transferred files in it, which i am able to access in dropbox in my ipad. But when i try opening the ppt file (in dropbox) in other app supporting PPT, it transfers the file to that app but screen appears white. The file name is same but content is gone, awaiting opinions..
09-02-2012 07:48 AM
Hi and welcome to the Forum!
I've just moved your post to its own thread so as to better help you, please do not post in other ongoing threads essentially hijacking them which is against Forum Rules.
1. There are many Office Apps available and it really is a personal choice as to what features are important to you. Have a look at this thread
Best office Suite?
2. When an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen. It's also a good idea to close all these apps, as it helps the iPad run smoothly. Let us know if this fixes your problem.
The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.
We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
iOS5 Tips and Tricks
Easy pictorial shortcuts & Helpful places. - For People new to the iPad.
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
Forum rules - everybody please read!!
Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!
Please read the Forum Rules
iPad Air 128gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad 2 64gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad Mini 32gb Wifi/Cellular - iPhone 5 - Apple TV - MacBook Pro 15" - Time Capsule - Airport Express