Happy iPad users, I may need some help from you please.
Iíve got a problem with my iPad new 32 GB WiFi + 4G LTE.
I bought it just recently in China and was using it for nearly one month without any issues.
Then at some point i started getting synchronization problems with iTunes and applications that I have downloaded did not run properly or simply wonít start on my iPad. Then Iíve lost cellular signal.
Trying to resolve the issues I had to reset iPad to factory settings and after that I could not register it with apple. I tried many times with no success.
Then I went through some internet articles and decided to restore my iPad and finally Iíve got my almost new iPad stuck is restore mode!!!
I cannot get it out of restore mode and I cannot get it restored.
When I try to restore it I get the following message:the ipad "ipad" cannot be restored. An unknown error occurred (-1)the ipad "ipad" cannot be restored. An unknown error occurred (-1)
The ipad "ipad" cannot be restored. An unknown error occurred (-1)
Here are the things Iíve done so far trying to restore it
I suspect that my iPad may have a hardware issue however I still hope it can be fixed with your help.
- Tried to restore in on Windows XP Ė no luck, same message
- Tried to restore it on Windows 7 Ė no luck, same message
- Tried to restore it on MacBook Ė NO LUCK, SAME MESSAGE
- Tried to use recovery fix option on redsn0w. Did not help. I tried different versions of this program with no success. Maximum what I had is my iPad was entering ďwhite apple modeĒ after clicking fix restore button.
- Tried to restore iPad from DFU mode both on Windows XP and Windows 7, no luck, same message (error -1)
We donít have an official apple support centers where I leave and I would like to try all the options before I send it to abroad apple support center or to a shop where I bought it.
Please can anybody help me with advice on how to fix my iPad?
Thank you all in advance.