I have a 16g wifi+3g ipad 2 which is about 2 months old, I have been very happy with it until last week. Now I am having many issues
I have tried the rebooting by holding the power button and home button at the same time, it reboots but does not fix any of the problems. the iPad is full,could this be causing my problems? I am reluctant to do a complete recovery because I dont want to lose all my stuff especially seeing that I cannot back up first!
- It has started crashing to the home page everytime I open an app especially: Facebook, iBooks, Kindle, basically all I can do is use safari,which is very frustrating!
- I have also been trying to change my wallpapers, but it doesnt change no matter if I try use the iPads wallpapers or one of my photos.
- I cannot back up to iCloud, it says the last back up was never but if I try and launch a back up manually it says it cat back up, even if it is plugged in and connected to wifi.
- It will also not sync to iTunes when I connect it to my pc!
- it wont let me delete anything!
Can anyone help me with some suggestions? do Ipads get viruses?
Thanks in advance