I hope this is the correct area to request help.
Having just bought a new iPad 3 (lucky me, I thought) I set up the email accounts. No problem with Gmail, of course, but my business account which is a .co.uk account is having problems. The main issue is, as many other forum members seem to have, is that I can receive emails fine but cannot send any. I have checked all the settings and cannot find a problem. I will be contacting my ISP on my return to the UK but in the meantime the problem persists. When I reply or send a message from the account mentioned a message comes up saying that the server has rejected the message and placed it in the outbox.