- When all screens are full of app icons and you download another app, a new screen is created and the icon is placed there.
- There is an 11 screen limit (I did not know this)
- Once you reach 11 full screens, you can still install apps but their icons are not displayed.
- If you remove an app which was displayed on a screen, it does not automatically move one of the "hidden" apps to that free space.
- I don't like folders but I am going to be forced to use them.
- Now that I have some icons in folders, I have free space on screens.
- How do I get the icons for the hidden apps to be moved back to a visible screen?
- They do not appear on the "Purchased Apps" screen, either under "All" or "Not on This iPad".
- If you go to the app's page in the store, it shows as Installed.
- Because of the above two, I can not try uninstalling and reinstalling the apps.
- You can "Search" for the app, but you have to know the name of the app.
- I don't know how many apps may be missing, so Search doesn't help without knowing all the names.