Solution for virigin media email on iPad
1. Ensure your iPad is connected to the internet, preferably via a good wireless connection.
2. Open > Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click “Add Account…”
3. From the list of Email suppliers choose “Microsoft Exchange”
4. Input your Email address, leave Domain blank, then your username and password. Your username is your Email address and your password is the one you use with webmail. I set the Description to NTLworldExchange to make it easy to identify but this is up to you, then press “Next”.
5. You may get a certificate error, if so just click “continue” to get to the next window.
6. On the next Exchange window leave all the details carried over from the previous window and add into Server: m.google.com Then press “Next”.
7. Finally choose to turn off contacts and calendars if you use them with another email account and click “Save”.
8. Now you can go into your Mail Client and your account will be good to go!