1. I've an iPad2/64 with 59GB full and an iPhone4/32 with 30GB full.
2. My laptop HDD (Win XP) has "only" 18GB free. But I've an 8TB NAS available and many external HDDs.
3. To upgrade to iOS5 is mandatory to backup, not to lose data.
HOW THE HELL could I tell the damn'd iTunes to put the huge iPad and iPhone backups anywhere else than on my laptop HDD??!?
I've looked many solutions but...
- symbolic links do not work between XP and my NAS
- looking at the XP registry I cannot find an iTunes key to modify the backup folder.
Any help out there?
Why the hell iTunes doesn't give the possibility to change the backup default folder??? EXTREMELY STUPID.
Thanks in advance!