Hi All... I need some help if you could!
***edited***: No need to read further. I made a silly mistake. When it all went wrong I forgot the first thing you do when things go wrong: reboot! I did try turning it on and off, but didn't rebook. The wifi is now BACK!
My iPad Wifi won't come on.
- In the Settings, I've turned the button ON - nothing happens.
- I've tried turning iPad ON and OFF. Nothing.
- Same with the button. ON and OFF. Nothing.
- Home Wifi is working fine for my computer and TV, so that's not it.
- iPad is virtually new, a month old.
- Battery is 51%.
- I've plugged it in, just in case. Nothing.
- Was working fine yesterday, and haven't downloaded anything since.
Has anyone ever had this before, and how can I solve it? Thank you!!