Want to purchase an ipad as I own a macbook and want to separate work from play, and my partner wants one to surf the web etc.
Here is the thing, if we are both using it how do we have our own areas. Here are things I've picked up so far:
1. There are no User Accounts
2. It's best to sync to one iTunes account
3. Mac Mail isn't password protected so either of us can read each others mail(this comes down to trust :-))
4. I can set up two separate calendars using Google Sync
5. Facebook and Twitter apps can have multiple accounts but again comes down to trust if we look in each others. May just use web versions.
Any other advice much appreciated.
All in all the ipad is a great wee device but sorely let down by the this main issue of users. Bit of a no brainer since the Steve Jobs himself says that he sees the iPad being used in the home by various family members.