Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there is sync-savvy? I'm trying to sync the apps between my iPad (v1) and my itunes library on my computer.
- I've authorized my computer.
- I've enabled home sharing.
- I've transferred my purchases from my iPad
- I can see all my apps in my itunes library on my computer. If I install a new app on my iPad, it syncs fine to my computer.
The problem is, if I delete an app from my iPad, it doesn't delete itself from my computer on sync. Vice-versa, if I delete an app from my computer, it doesn't delete it from my iPad on sync (rather, it re-copies itself to my computer).
I've looked at a ga-billion websites through google and can't seem to find the answer to this. I've also searched through these forums. I was starting to think that syncing apps wasn't possible, and the iPad purely backs-up the apps, essentially using the computer purely as a dumping ground. However, I found that on the Apple website itself it says:
'You can use iTunes to sync content on your computer (such as music, applications...'
- so it surely must be possible? After all, sync=sync and backup=backup. 2 different terms with separate meanings. The website says 'sync'.
Does anyone know how to do this please? If so, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could share your wisdom (it's driving me crazy)!