Help Ipad Wifi problem after upgrade from 3.2.1 to 4.2.1
This is a discussion on Help Ipad Wifi problem after upgrade from 3.2.1 to 4.2.1 within the iPad Help forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi everybody
Need your help. I've upgraded my ipad ios 3.2.1 to 4.2.1 everything looked fine but when i turned on my wifi and ran ...
05-04-2011 02:10 AM
One of our moderator suggested this..
This has resolved many issues and worth a try.
- Sometimes after you perform a upgrade from say iOS 3. to iOS 4.2 *the iPad or iPhone wifi or 3G speeds *may be slow.*
- This is an easy fix which does work. Please do the following:
1. Go to Settings->General->Reset
2. Then select "Reset Network Settings" (this will not erase ur devices content, music, videos, email, etc. It will only erase any WiFi networks you have defined).
3. Once your device completes the action and gives you the normal home screen or Passcode screen, go ahead and power your device down and once you are sure the device is fully powered down wait an additional 60sec to allow internal components to fully discharge.
4. After the 60sec is up, power on your device again and re-add any encrypted WiFi networks you had defined.
5. Enjoy the "back to normal" WiFi and 3G speeds like you had prior to the OS upgrade.*
col.bris, Brisbane Australia
Forum Rules. Please Read.
By Billee in forum iPad OS
Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:40 AM
By Jetnut57 in forum iPad OS
Last Post: 12-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: 12-02-2010, 09:30 PM
By Hansg in forum iPad Help
Last Post: 07-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Search tags for this page
after upgrade iphone 3 to 4.2 wifi not working
fix wifi problems in 3g 4.2.1
how to fix iphone or ipad wifi connectivity issues after upgrading to ios 4.2.1
iphone 3g 4.2.1 wifi not connecting
iphone 4.2.1 wi-fi drop
iphone 4.2.1 wifi fix
iphone wifi fix 4.2.1
iphone wifi not working after ios 4.2 update
Click on a term to search for related topics.