I just ordered one of these for 99 cents...
[ame=http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003U5KWWI/ref=oss_product]White Rapid Home Wall Charger with IC Chip for Apple Ipad Tablet 3G Wifi 16GB 32GB: Amazon.ca: Electronics[/ame]
Are the voltage specs ok for the iPad 2 ... 5v / 2A ? I assume so, as the Apple charger is 10 watts / 2A.
- Brand new Generic charger.
- Input: 110V - 220V (U.S. Standard) output:5v/2A
- LED light power indicator.
- Best replacement for original iPod travel charger.
- Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a fully charged battery and automatically switches to a saver mode to prevent overcharging and short circuit.