My name is Anand and I live in Hyderabad, India.
I have iPod (Classic), iPod (touch), iPhone3G, iPad3Gwith Wifi. The last one was acquired a month back.
I connected my iPad to my laptop and asked for update. I was suggested to download and update an update of 551MB. All day yesterday, I tried to do the same. The download happens till about 550MB taking about 3 hrs and just before the download is to complete the link breaks ----------requiring to start the exercise all over. This happended thrice.
I did not have a problem downloading and updating iOS 4.2 on to my iPhone.
Please advise me of the problem and solution.