Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

iPad User Guide (PDF & ePub)

This is a discussion on iPad User Guide (PDF & ePub) within the iPad Help forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; can goodreader open epub?I read epub ebooks in ibook or stanta....

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: iPad User Guide (PDF & ePub)

  1. #21
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    31475
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Austrialian
    Posts
    2
    can goodreader open epub?I read epub ebooks in ibook or stanta.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    31689
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1

    Tried

    To download guide and message stating unavailable in Canada
    I have no problem buying books but I am not able to get epubs from the library. Has anyone been able to download to iPad?!

  4. #23
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    46289
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Printed and bound IPAD manual

    You can also visit this web site and order a printed and bound version of the IPAD manual for version 1 or 2, I've ordered from them before and was pleased with what i received. Cheaper than it would had cost me to print it out..

    Apple iPad User Manuals Shipped same day

    PRINTED MANUAL

  5. #24
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    57448
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    3
    thanks

  6. #25
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    42577
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UNITED STATES
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzor
    You can also visit this web site and order a printed and bound version of the IPAD manual for version 1 or 2, I've ordered from them before and was pleased with what i received. Cheaper than it would had cost me to print it out..

    Apple iPad User Manuals Shipped same day

    PRINTED MANUAL
    I had printed out the IPAD 1 users guide from a PDF file. I sold the manual with a IPAD that I had sold. Took many pages to print.

    Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 32 GB

  7. #26
    Banned
    Member #
    48444
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzor
    You can also visit this web site and order a printed and bound version of the IPAD manual for version 1 or 2, I've ordered from them before and was pleased with what i received. Cheaper than it would had cost me to print it out..

    Apple iPad User Manuals Shipped same day

    PRINTED MANUAL
    Now that would be great IF I could get it here in the UK I know half the fun of an iPad is no manual in the box, but I would like one for reference, will have to look for the same sort of deal here, someone must be doing them

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  8. #27
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage90

    Now that would be great IF I could get it here in the UK I know half the fun of an iPad is no manual in the box, but I would like one for reference, will have to look for the same sort of deal here, someone must be doing them

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    If you have a local printers you could put the manual on a memory card and get them to print it for you.......also the local library might be able to do it.

    The Archangel

  9. #28
    Banned
    Member #
    48444
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    667

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage90

    Now that would be great IF I could get it here in the UK I know half the fun of an iPad is no manual in the box, but I would like one for reference, will have to look for the same sort of deal here, someone must be doing them

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    If you have a local printers you could put the manual on a memory card and get them to print it for you.......also the local library might be able to do it.

    The Archangel

    Sometimes the old way's are still the best

  10. #29
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    117125
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by David1963
    Can anyone tell me if I have 3 G enabled but I am in a spot where there is Wifi does the i pad automatically use the wifi for downloads or do i nee dot switch off the 3 G connectivity?
    It should switch back and forth automatically.

  11. #30
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    40746
    Liked
    99 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NW Left Coast
    Posts
    3,504

    Thread Closed

    Since this thread was created as an easy way to find iPad user manuals, we'll keep it as a sticky but go ahead and close it. If you have any questions and can't find an answer using our Search feature (top-left of every page), please don't hesitate to post or create a thread in the appropriate area. TIA!


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. How to convert PDF to ePub for iPad iBooks
    By maccolar in forum iBooks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:07 PM
  2. Ipad and non DRM epub format books
    By jrw in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. Hitchhiker's Guide Wallpaper
    By wot_fan in forum iPad Wallpapers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 04:15 AM
  4. An Australian Guide on How to Get an iPad
    By col.bris in forum International iPad Users
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:11 AM

Search tags for this page

ipad a1219 manual
,

ipad manual pdf

,
ipad mc496ll manual
,

ipad user guide pdf

,
ipad user guide.pdf
,
manuals info apple en ipad user guide pdf
,
manuals.info.apple.com
,
www.manuals.info.apple.com
Click on a term to search for related topics.