I've been trying to help my Dad with his broken iPad2. He doesn't know what iOS version he had on the device prior to it playing up.
I've tried restoring the iPad via iTunes - everything seems to go ok, but the problem doesn't go away. I then tried using TinyUmbrella tool to fix recovery mode, and also to try and exit recover mode, neither seems to work.
The iPad will go into DFU mode ok, and recovery mode - using neither seems to make a difference.
I tried restoring an older iOS version, but get the 1601 error.
I have attached the log details from TinyUmbrella in the hope that someone can point me in the right direction.
Beginning to get to my wits end!