Hi! this is an absolutely awesome thread.. an absolute god-sent!
i just have 2 more questions before i can decide which one is best for my specific needs...
1. In which of these can we edit, add and format headers, footers and mainly footnotes..??
2. In which of these can we insert symbols like the ones in the following piece for example..
- Non-Bhägavata group –
I have to work with diacritical marks as i do transcription and translation works of ancient indian languages. Of course as i found out, we cant add custom fonts on the i-pad without jailbreaking it, but even if we can insert the symbols, like those above, it will work for me... also please let me know in which its easier to use symbols...
- Hariçcandra-upäkhyäna (Märkaëòeya-puräëa)
- Bhakti-pradépa (Garuòa-puräëa)
- Kértana-ghoñä : ‘Ureñä-varëana’ section (Brahma-puräna)
thanks to all....